This classically elegant Art Nouveau restaurant celebrates sophisticated hospitality. Whether it is a stylish lunch in an elegant atmosphere or a romantic evening dinner by candlelight – the Belle Epoque is the restaurant for dining in style at Hotel Eden Spiez.
The restaurant provides a breathtaking view of the surrounding scenery with the expansive hotel park, picturesque Spiez Castle, the idyllic Spiez Bay, and the imposing mountain panorama of the Bernese Oberland.
Head chef Thomas Pape’s cuisine has a definite regional flavour blended with his own special cosmopolitan touch. Together with his team in the kitchen, he skilfully combines regional products with ingredients and seasonings from afar. The result: harmonious creations with artful presentations.
The waiting staff working with Salvatore Bruno serve these creations with great passion and offer charming recommendations for just the right wine – naturally from Spiez or other provenances.
daily from 12 noon to 2 pm and from 6:30 pm to 10 pm
– «Tafelgesellschaft zum goldenen Fisch» Swiss fish cuisine award
– Mentioned in the Bib Gourmand of the Michelin Guide for best price-quality ratio
– Alternating, fresh and seasonal à-la-carte dishes
– Multi-course Eden menu or tasting menu with six courses
– Extensive wine list from Switzerland and Europe with over 200 select wines,
awarded with the Swiss Wine list award 2018 by «vinum»
Hot food is served in the Eden Bistro-Bar from 11:30 am to 10:30 pm.
Hotel Eden Spiez
Seestrasse 58 3700 Spiez T +41 33 655 99 00 F +41 33 655 99 01 email@example.com